Set Up your email on an Android powered smartphone
This article provides instructions on how to set up your existing BendBroadband email account using the Android email program.
For Chambers Cable email addresses, you can follow the steps below, but use the server settings listed here.
Note: You must first set up the email account with BendBroadband before setting it up in Android. For more instructions on creating a new email address click here.
- Since all Android manufacturers use individual overlays to change the look of their menu and settings, we do not have specific settings for each type of device. Following are basic settings for most Android devices.
- Open your device's email application
- Press Menu
- Select Accounts
- Press Menu again
- Select Add Account
- Type your email address and password
- Select IMAP or POP3
- Enter the following settings into their corresponding fields:
- Username: Your full email address
- Password: The password you use to log in to Webmail
- Incoming Server address: pop-server.bendbroadband.com
- IMAP: 143
- POP: 110
- Outgoing Server Address: smtp-server.bendbroadband.com
- Port: 25
- Security Type: None
- Select Require sign-in
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages
- If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551