What is Family Rules and how is it different than Parental Controls?**
Internet Security comes with a completely redesigned Family Rules feature set. Family Rules helps you set healthy boundaries for your children’s digital life.
Family Rules allows you to:
- Filter content. Block inappropriate content based on content topics, the age of your child, etc.
- Control apps.* Screen the applications before allowing your child to use them or set time limits for when they can be used.
- Set time limits. Schedule device-free time for homework, bedtime, family time, etc. by setting an internet curfew.
- Locate lost devices. If the device is lost or stolen, you can ring an alarm to help locate it. You can also secure your personal information by locking or wiping the device.
- Block calls.* Prevent unwanted incoming and outgoing calls and messages (SMS/MMS) by blocking phone numbers.
*Only available for Android devices
Plus, you don’t need to have your child’s device in hand to manage Family Rules. Simply log in to the My Account online security portal.
**Note: Family Rules is not available to commercial customers.