How do I turn off Banking Protection?
We do not recommend turning off Banking Protection since it’s an added layer of security designed to keep your money safe. However, if you must turn off this feature, you can do so by following the steps below.
- PC Steps
- Open the Internet Security client on your PC.
- Click on Antivirus on the left side menu.
- Choose Banking Protection on the left side menu.
- Move the green toggle button on the left side to turn off Banking Protection. Then click OK.
- Android Steps
- Open the Internet Security app on your Android device.
- Click on Banking Protection on the home screen.