Set Up Your Email with Outlook 2013
This article provides instructions on how to set up your existing BendBroadband email account using Outlook 2013 email clients.
For Chambers Cable email addresses, you can follow the steps on this page, but use the server settings listed in the Chambers Cable email information page.
Note: You must set up the email account with BendBroadband before setting it up in Outlook 2013. Learn how to add a new BendBroadband user account.
- Click the File tab at the top left
- Make sure you are in the Info category, then click the Account Settings box, and click Account Settings again in the dropdown menu
- Make sure you are on the Email tab, then click New
- Select the "Manual setup or additional server types" check box, and then click Next
- Select "POP or IMAP," and then click Next
- On the "Add Account page, complete all fields as follows:
- User Information Section
- Your Name: The name you want to show on outgoing email
- Email Address: Your full email address
- Server Information Section
- Account Type: POP3 or IMAP
- Incoming Mail Server: pop-server.bendbroadband.com
- Outgoing Mail Server(SMTP): smtp-server.bendbroadband.com
- Logon Information Section
- User Name: Your full email address
- Password: The password you login to Webmail with
- Select the box for "Remember password"
- Leave "Require logon using Secure Password Authentication (SPA)" unchecked
- Select Next at the bottom to finish
- You will see Outlook test settings and send a test message. You will then see a "You’re all set!" message. Click finish at the bottom to complete setup