Chambers Cable Email Information
This article provides email server settings for use with any Chambers Cable email address to set up an email program or mobile device.
- Open your mail program on your computer or access the email setup section of your mobile device.
- Enter the following server information in the corresponding fields
- POP setup only
- Username: Full email address
- Password: Password you use to login to Webmail
- Incoming Server: in.chamberscable.com
- Incoming Port: 110
- Outgoing server: out.chamberscable.com
- Outgoing Port: 25
- Do not select Secure Password Authentication if it is an option
- Do not select SSL or TLS if it is an option
- If you are unsure of your password for your Chambers Cable email address, call Technical Support at 541-382-5551.
- If you are still unable to send email using your device or email client, we may not have compatible settings for the Internet connection you are using. Webmail will allow you to send email until you are connected to a BendBroadband Internet connection.