Change Recovery Contacts
How do I modify (change, add, or delete) my recovery contact information?
Any user can change their recovery contact information associated with their account. Users with Administrative Rights can change the recovery contact information for themselves and other account users.
To change your own recovery contact information:
- Log in to your BendBroadband online account.
- Select Manage Account and then Change Recovery Contacts.
- On the Confirm Your Identity screen, select how you would like to receive a security code and click Continue.
- On the Enter Security Code page, enter the code and click submit.
- On the Manage Recovery Contacts page, you'll see a list of your recovery contact information currently on file. From here you can edit, delete, or add information as appropriate.
- To add an email address, click the Add new email button
- To edit an email address, click the Edit button for the email address you'd like to modify.
- To delete an email address, click the Delete button to the right of the email address you’d like to remove.
- To add a phone number, click the Add new phone button
- To edit a phone number, click the Edit button for the phone number you'd like to modify.
- To delete a phone number, click the Delete button for the phone number you'd like to remove.
To change another user’s recovery contact information:
*Only Account Administrators can reset another user’s recovery contact information.*
Take note: Automatic notifications of account changes are NOT sent to the users on your account. Therefore, you may want to communicate the changes you are making to the specific users.
- Log in to your BendBroadband Online Account (click My Account/Login from the top of any bendbroadband.com page.
- From the Manage Account menu, select Manage Users to see all users on your account.
- Under the Current Users section, find the user name that you want to reset recovery contacts for, and click Edit next to it.
- Select Reset Recovery Contacts.
- A reset successfully message will be displayed.
- The next time that user logs in to their BendBroadband Online Account, they will be prompted to set up a new recovery contacts.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.