Change Recovery Contacts
How do I modify (change, add, or delete) my recovery contact information?
You can change, delete, or add recovery contact information for your account at any time. Here’s how:
- Log in to your BendBroadband online account.
- Select Manage Account and then Change Recovery Contacts.
- On the Confirm Your Identity screen, select how you would like to receive a security code and click Continue.
- On the Enter Security Code page, enter the code and click submit.
- On the Manage Recovery Contacts page, you'll see a list of your recovery contact information currently on file. From here you can edit, delete, or add information as appropriate.
- To add an email address, click the Add new email button
- To edit an email address, click the Edit button for the email address you'd like to modify.
- To delete an email address, click the Delete button to the right of the email address you’d like to remove.
- To add a phone number, click the Add new phone button
- To edit a phone number, click the Edit button for the phone number you'd like to modify.
- To delete a phone number, click the Delete button for the phone number you'd like to remove.