This article provides instructions on how to change the password for your BendBroadband online account.
- Log in to your BendBroadband Online Account (click My Account/Login from the top of any bendbroadband.com page).
- From the Manage Account menu, select Change Password.
- Complete all of the fields and click Update.
NOTE: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters including at least one number, one symbol, and both uppercase and lowercase letters.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551
Change a Password for Another User
*Only Account Administrators can modify other user’s passwords.* Take note: Automatic notifications of account changes are NOT sent to the users on your account. Therefore, you may want to communicate the changes you are making to the specific users.
- Log in to your BendBroadband Online Account (click My Account/Login from the top of any bendbroadband.com page.
- From the Manage Account menu, select Manage Users to see all users on your account.
- Under the Current Users section, find the user name with the password you want to update and click Edit next to it.
- On the Account Actions screen, select Reset Password box.
- A security code will be sent to your chosen recovery contact method for verification. Enter it when prompted.
- A random one-time use password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Log in to My Account with the other user name and the one-time password. Then, follow the steps to Change Your Own Password to permanently change the password.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.