Change or Forgot password
- Complete all of the fields and click Update.
NOTE: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters including at least one number, one symbol, and both uppercase and lowercase letters.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551
Change a Password for Another User
*Only Account Administrators can modify other user’s passwords.* Take note: Automatic notifications of account changes are NOT sent to the users on your account. Therefore, you may want to communicate the changes you are making to the specific users.
- Log in to your BendBroadband Online Account (click My Account/Login from the top of any bendbroadband.com page.
- From the Manage Account menu, select Manage Users to see all users on your account.
- Under the Current Users section, find the user name with the password you want to update and click Edit next to it.
- On the Account Actions screen, select Reset Password box.
- A security code will be sent to your chosen recovery contact method for verification. Enter it when prompted.
- A random one-time use password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Log in to My Account with the other user name and the one-time password. Then, follow the steps to Change Your Own Password to permanently change the password.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.
How do I reset the password for my BendBroadband online account? What happens if I forget the password for my BendBroadband online account?
BendBroadband makes it easy to reset your online account password. Here are the steps to follow:
- Log in to your BendBroadband account with your user name. At the prompt for a password, click Forgot Password under the orange Sign In button.
On the next page, you'll be asked for an answer to a security question (if security questions are set up on your account), or you'll be asked to confirm your identity (if recovery contact information is set up on your account.)
Answer a Security Question
- If a security question appears, provide your corresponding answer and click Continue.
Confirm Your Identity Via Recovery Contact
- If recovery contact information is set up, you'll be prompted to select how you'd like to receive a security code. Select your option and click Continue.
- Once you receive the code, enter it in the Security Code box and click Submit.
- Once you've confirmed your identity via security question or security code, you will be prompted to change your password. Your new password must meet the following rules:
- be a minimum of eight characters.
- have at least one lower case letter.
- have at least one Upper case letter.
- have at least one number.
- have at least one !,%,&,@,#,$,^,*,?,_,~ symbol.
- not contain any spaces.
- not have any repeating characters.
Type the password you would like to use in the New Password box, retype it in the Confirm Password box, then click Change Password.