Add/Remove Email for a User
This article provides instructions on how to add or remove an email for a user on your online BendBroadband account.
*Only Account Administrators can add or remove email from a user’s account.* Take note: Automatic notifications of account changes are NOT sent to the users on your account. Therefore, you may want to communicate the changes you are making to the specific users.
- Log in to your BendBroadband Online Account (click My Account/Login from the top of any bendbroadband.com page.
- From the Manage Account menu, select Manage Users to see all users on your account.
- Under the Current Users section, click Edit next to the user account that you would like to add/remove email box to/from.
- Scroll down to the Account Settings section and the “Create a mailbox for this user” statement:
- To remove the mailbox: select No to change the status. A warning message will appear, click Remove Mailbox, then click Save Changes.
- To add a mailbox, select Yes to change the status, then, when prompted enter an Email Display Name, and click Save Changes.
Note: Up to 10 users with email are allowed per BendBroadband account.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.