Help and Support / Internet
Manage Email using My Email Manager
This article provides instructions on how to manage your existing bendbroadband.com and bendcable.com email addresses using our online My Email Manager tool. NOTE: For Chambers Cable email management, please call Tech Support at 541-382-5551
- Click on My Account at the top of any bendbroadband.com page and choose My Email Manager.
- Login with the primary email address on your account
- If you are logged in with the account’s primary email address, it will be noted when you log in.
- If you need to change your primary email address, call Tech Support at 541-382-5551.
- View Existing Email Addresses
- Change the Password of an Existing Email Address
- Remove Email Addresses
- Add Additional Email Addresses
View Existing Email Addresses
Once you’re logged into My Email Manager, you will see your account information at the top of the page and a list of the email addresses on your account at the bottom.
Change the Password of an Existing Email Address
- Once you’re logged into My Email Manager, click the “Edit” Icon next to the email address you wish to edit.
- Choose “Change Password” from the drop-down list.
- Complete all of the fields and click Change Password. NOTE: Passwords must contain at least 8 characters including a number and both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.
Remove Email Addresses
- 1. Once you’re logged into My Email Manager, click the “Edit” Icon next to the email address you wish to edit.
- Choose Delete Email Address from the drop-down list.
- Click Delete Email Address to confirm and delete the email address. This can take up to 90 seconds to process.
- If successful, the following dialogue box will appear. NOTE: The email address will be in a Deleted status for 14 days after which it will be permanently deleted.
- If you need to restore an email address to Active status during the 14-day period, click the “Edit” icon and choose Restore Account. The account will be restored with the same password as before deletion.
Add Additional Email Addresses
For instructions on how to Create a New BendBroadband Email address click here.