Help and Support / Billing
BendBroadband Wire Protection Plan
We strive to ensure that the quality of our service offerings is among the best in the industry, but once the service enters your house, that quality is dependent on your internal house wiring. That’s why, with Bendbroadbands’ Wire Protection Plan we provide you with a low cost option to help ensure the wiring inside your home (data and/or video wires) remains in the best working condition.
With Bendbroadband’s Wire Protection Program, you can rest assured that should repairs become necessary to the data and/or video wiring, jacks and/or outlets within your home, a Bendbroadband technician will be there to help.
Sign up today for BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan
Only $2.99 per month*
Call us today at 541-382-5551
The following wiring, education and issue isolation services are included under BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan:
- Repair and replacement of wire from the demarcation point to the multi-media modem or set top box
- Replacement of fittings, splitters, amplifiers and outlets installed or existing in accordance with accepted industry standards, as determined by BendBroadband, regardless of installer or vendor
- BendBroadband supplied wiring which is installed at the time installation of a BendBroadband service
- Customer education on Bendbroadband services and Bendbroadband equipment
- Wiring damaged by animal chews or non-intentional damage by the customer
- Identification of incorrect customer connections
- Identification of unauthorized outlets or jacks
The following are excluded from coverage under BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan:
- Customer-owned equipment to include but not limited to – TV, VCR, DVD, stereo, computer, phone, alarm system equipment
- Repair to customer installed equipment
- Replacement of installed wiring that does not meet accepted industry standards, as well as use of improper wire, such as doorbell or speaker wire
- Rewiring after catastrophic events like fires, floods, earthquakes or other acts of God
- Intentional damage to inside wiring
- Illegally installed wiring
- Wall fishing or wall punching
- Cat-5 and Telephone cable
- Pre-existing conditions at the time of your subscription to the protection plan
- New jacks, first-time installation of wiring
- Outlets or wiring not activated or originally installed by an authorized BendBroadband technician
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Does BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan cover the electrical wiring inside my house?
A: No, the Wire Protection Plan covers communication wiring that provides you with BendBroadband services.
Q: My house is new, so there shouldn’t be any issues with the internal communications wiring.
A: Even in a newer home, there are instances when communications wiring is not installed correctly by the contractor and with BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan, you will be able to rest easy knowing that if something does come up, we will be there to help!
Q: I’ve never had any problems with my communications wiring in the past.
A: While that may be the case, you never know when that pesky rat may decide that your wiring looks appetizing or when that nail you used to hang your brand new painting seems to find its way directly through your wiring. With BendBroadband’s Wire Protection Plan, those pesky rats and nails will never be a worry again.
For a full list of terms and conditions please visit: www.bendbroadband.com/subagreement
*By signing up for the BendBroadband WPP, you agree to retain the service for a fixed term of twelve (12) consecutive months from the date of the WPP activation. If you elect to remove the WPP from your account prior to the end of the twelve (12) months, or if you voluntarily discontinue service with BendBroadband or are disconnected for reason of non-payment during the first twelve (12) months, your account will be subject to a $50.00 fee.