Help and Support / Internet
Email Storage and Purging Rules
This article provides information regarding email storage and purging rules for BendBroadband's email servers.
For all BendBroadband / BendCable / Chambers Cable email users, email storage capacities are as follows:
- Message Limit: no quantity limit
- Storage Limit: 15 GB of space for all emails
- Email Message Expiration: 90 days if unopened, never if opened
A mailbox will be deleted if any of the following criteria are met:
- Billing account has been disconnected for seven days
- Mailbox was created more than 60 days ago, has no email messages and has not been accessed
- Mailbox has been in suspended state for 85 or more days
Note: Deleting the mailbox does not delete the username. The email address and password may still be used to log in to the Internet Usage Tool and our online 2Go content as long as the billing account is active.