Help and Support / Billing
How to set up monthly email notifications for online bill pay
The following article will explain how to set up monthly email notifications through your online bill pay account.
To setup your monthly email notification for online bill pay, please follow these steps:
- You will need to log in to your online bill pay account. Click on the Make a Change link located below the Go Green icon. In the drop down box, choose one of the following options:
- Paper Statement & E-Bill to receive a statement in the mail in addition to a monthly email notification.
- E-Bill Only (no paper) to receive monthly email notifications only.
- Click on "Submit" after you make the appropriate selection. Once completed, you will be directed back to the home page. If you have a separate mailing address on your account, you will receive an error message prompting you to contact Customer Care at 541.382.5551. A customer care representative will complete your request for you.
- You will receive an email notification each month when your statement is ready to view. The email includes the statement balance and the due date. You may click on the link in the email which will redirect to the log in for online bill pay.
Note: When you may change this option back to Paper Statement Only at any time.