Help and Support / Internet
Basic steps if you have no internet connection
This article will explain what to do if you find yourself losing Internet connection.
- Verify your BendBroadband modem has power. If you’re not sure which device is your modem, Click Here to see a list of the various modems supplied by BendBroadband.
- Reset various home networking devices that you own; wireless routers, switches, etc. For more information Click Here.
- Make sure that the cable connection located on the back of your modem is not loose or damaged.
- Check the lights on your modem, depending on the sequence of lights you may need to reset your modem.
- Bypass any third-party devices by connecting your computer directly to the modem using an Ethernet cable; this will help to determine whether or not the modem might be the issue.
- If one computer is able to connect yet others are not, this most likely indicates that there is an issue with one specific computer.