Help and Support / TV
Use the Alpha Grid Guide
This article provides instructions on how to access and use the Alpha Grid Guide.
The Alpha Media Player offers an optional Grid Guide view for people who prefer to find programming in that layout. You’ll see the Grid Guide card below focus when you first enter TV Channels. Bring it into focus, and press OK.
The Grid Guide works similarly to the rest of the main menu:
- Arrow buttons navigate the guide
- INFO brings up a list of options
- SKIP will cycle forward 24 hours; REPLAY will cycle back 24 hours
- BACK and NEXT will move through the guide in 30 minute increments
- ZOOM will alternate between the guide and full screen TV
- If you are looking at the present time in the guide, MENU will return you to the main menu
- Black shows indicate currently-airing programs; gray shows will air in the future
- OK tunes to the show if it’s currently airing, brings up an action menu if it’s on in the future.