Help and Support / Billing
Pay your bill online
The following article will explain how to make a one-time payment online.
Follow these steps to make a one-time payment:
- Login to your online bill pay account. If you have not registered, click here for instructions to setup your online bill pay account.
- Underneath the online statement summary, select "Make Payment."
- Choose your payment method, debit/credit card, or electronic funds transfer from your checking account.
Note: Credit/debit card payments will be processed immediately. An electronic funds transfer will be processed the following Tuesday or Thursday (as long as it is a regular business day).
- The current statement balance will automatically populate in the "Amount Being Paid" field, however you can choose to pay a different amount.
- Review your payment information and click "submit."
- Once you have submitted your payment you will receive a confirmation number, and you will be given the option to print the confirmation page for your records. This confirmation number confirms that we have received your payment information.
If you would like to setup your payment information to automatically deduct each month, please contact customer service at 541-382-5551.