Help and Support / Billing
Pay your bill online
To pay your BendBroadband bill online, you can set up a recurring payment or you can make a one-time payment. The instructions will tell you how.
- Select Online Bill Pay from the My Account section of bendbroadband.com. Log in.
- Select Pay Bill.
- To Make a one-time payment, fill in the fields under the “One-time Payment” section.
- Click the Submit Payment button.
You may also set up recurring, automatic payments. To do this:
- Click the Enroll button under the “AutoPay Setting” on the Pay Bill page.
- Enter your payment method and payment information on the pop-up screen that appears.
- Click the Enroll button.
Note: AutoPay takes one billing cycle to go into effect. Therefore, if you have a current payment due, please pay using the one-time payment option.