Help and Support / Billing
Activate an online bill pay account
The following article will explain how to activate an online bill pay account.
You will need to have your BendBroadband account number, the account holder's last name, the phone number on the account and a valid email address.
Online bill pay can be accessed two different ways from the BendBroadband website. The first is under the "My Account" menu at the top left of the main page. You will also find a link to Online Bill Pay under the "Helpful Links" headline on the main page of BendBroadband.com. www.bendbroadband.com/billpay
To create a new online bill pay account, follow these steps:
- Click on the link under New user.
- Enter the required information and a password.
- Click on Sign Up to submit the registration.
- Once the registration has been submitted you will be sent an email with a link you will need to click on to confirm the registration and log in for the first time. You should receive this email within a few moments of submitting the registration.
- After logging in you will be prompted to select and answer two security questions. These security questions will be used for verification if you ever forget your password and need to reset it.
If you do not receive the email to confirm the registration, please check your spam filter and un-mark BendBroadband as spam. If you are still unable to locate the confirmation email, please contact BendBroadband at 541.382.5551.