Help and Support / Billing
Read your Bill
This article will describe how to read and understand your BendBroadband statement. We have two different statements that you may see.
We hope this information will give you a better understanding of your monthly statement. Each section in the example statement is numbered and explained below. If you have additional questions; please contact us at 541.382.5551.
- Statement summary (Total Due, Due Date, Service Period): Please note that payments posted to your account after the current statement was generated are not reflected in the total due.
- Monthly Statement Summary: Previous month statement amount, less payments received. If a balance from a previous month is shown, that amount is included in the total due on the current statement.
- New Charges Summary: This section contains a summary of account activity from the current billing cycle. Please note: You may see some or all of these sections depending on your billing activity for each month.
- Total Amount Due: Total reflecting the sum of your previous month balance and current month charges. Please write the amount you are paying in the "Amount Enclosed" box (if you’ve set-up your account for automatic payment, the words "Auto Pay" will appear in this box). The payment coupon also shows the date your statement was generated with the message "Statement reflects transactions made through xx/xx/xx".
- Itemized Monthly Service Activity: This section contains itemized descriptions of all account activity from the current billing cycle. Please note: You may see some or all of these sections depending on your billing activity for each month.
- Services: Charges for the current billing period depending on your service levels – Digital TV, High-Speed Internet and/or Home Phone.
- Digital TV: Television programming packages, DVR service charge (if applicable) and one-time charges such as video on demand movie or pay per view event.
- High-Speed Internet: Service Tier, Internet usage for the current period is shown in GB (gigabytes). Customers exceeding the monthly allowance for their plan are charged $1.50 per GB over.
- Home Phone: Service package; long-distance and international calls; directory assistance; operator assisted calls; and other applicable charges.
The payment coupon on your bill statement is pre-printed with the payment address. If you are paying your BendBroadband bills through your bank’s online bill payment system, please make sure the address reflects the payment address reflected on your bill.