Help and Support / Internet
Add a new BendBroadband email account and change your password
This article provides instructions on how to add a BendBroadband email address to your account.
- Click on My Account at the top of any bendbroadband.com page and choose My Email Manager
- Select the type of email address you are adding from the following links
Add first email address on your account
- If you do not currently have a bendbroadband.com email address, click the Sign Up button beneath the login fields. Note: You will need your account number and information listed on your BendBroadband equipment if you do not already have an existing email address.
- Enter all necessary information and submit. This can take up to 90 seconds to process. Click here for more information on what is needed on your BendBroadband equipment
- Your new email address is now ready to use. If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551.
- If you already have a bendbroadband.com email address and wish to create an additional email address, enter your current email address and password and click the Login button. This can take up to 90 seconds to process.
- Once you’re logged into My Email Manager, you will see your account information at the top and a list of current email addresses below. Click the Add New Email button below the list of email addresses to add an additional email address.
- Complete all fields and click the Add New Address button.
- Your new email address is now ready to use. If you need additional assistance, please contact Technical Support at 541-382-5551
Add additional email addresses