BendBroadband: Committed to Keeping You Connected and Informed
During this unprecedented COVID-19 viral outbreak, the employees at BendBroadband are working hard to ensure you remain connected. And, that we continue to provide the critical communications and data service our customers and communities rely on.
Here are some things to know:
Your Service Will Continue to Work
The reliable, redundant BendBroadband network, which delivers your service, has been built to anticipate future demand. That being said, as more customers find themselves working, learning, and otherwise staying at home we know Internet (bandwidth) usage will increase. So please know:
- Backup systems are strategically placed within our network to safeguard against unexpected disruptions.
- We monitor available bandwidth and increase staffing to address isolated incidents, if they arise.
- Our geographically diverse workforce can transfer traffic, inquiries and workload to alternate locations if needed.
Your Concerns are Important
To answer your questions and address any issues, Customer Support and Repair phone lines will remain open during normal operational hours. We will get to your calls as soon as we can, to the best of our ability. Given the uncertainty we all face, however, please be patient as there may be longer than usual hold times.
Your Safety is Taken Seriously
BendBroadband actively monitors the ever-evolving situation in a coordinated manner with federal, state, and local health and safety officials. As such, the following precautions are now in place to ensure customer and employee safety:
- All customer-facing staff has received additional hygiene training and sanitation toolkits.
- All appointments/service calls are limited contact, which means our technicians will take extra steps to minimize their time at your location and maintain proper social distance.
- Our non-customer facing workforce is equipped to work from home as much as necessary to adapt to evolving CDC recommendations.
We Are All In This Together
BendBroadband employees will do their best to serve you and provide the services you want. We all need to be connected and be entertained in these times.
Please have patience when it comes to scheduling on-premise technician visits or calling our support and help lines. There may be unavoidable periods of peak demand and longer wait times due to situations that are out of our control.