Connect2Compete Internet Program
BendBroadband is proud to partner with local nonprofits to provide eligible low-income families with high-speed Internet for just $9.95 per month. Through Connect2Compete, BendBroadband waives deposit, installation and modem rental fees.
Eligible participants must:
- Have at least one child enrolled in K-12th grade.
- Show proof of receiving free or reduced lunch.
- Have not subscribed to BendBroadband Internet service within the last 90 days.
- Have no outstanding bills or unreturned equipment with BendBroadband.
- Apply through one of the three eligible community assistance organizations:
Connect2Compete Internet Offer: Valid in wired service areas only for qualifying residential Customers certified through participating Connect2Compete partners who add new Internet service. Price valid for up to 24 months and includes Education level Internet service and modem. Standard rates apply after 24 months, or if program eligibility requirements are no longer met. Customers may recertify through participating Connect2Compete partners for additional two year periods. Offer not available in all areas, and is subject to change without notice. Education Internet customers are not eligible for bundled TV and Phone pricing. Offer cannot be combined ÃÂÃÂ with any other offer. Restrictions apply. If customer terminates Internet service, price lock (I would change this to ÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂofferÃÂ¢ÃÂÃÂ) is void and promotional pricing may no longer apply. Customers with delinquent accounts are not eligible. Prices do not include federal, state, or local taxes and fees.