Help and Support / Billing
View your bill online
Once you've set up an online bill pay account, you'll receive an email each month, letting you know that your statement is available to view online. This email will be sent to the email provided when you registered for the online bill pay account. For your account security, limited details are included in the email. To access your account online, Click Here
After logging into your online bill pay account, you will see the statement summary for your current billing statement.
- Change Password
- Statement History
- Payment History
- Log out
Allows you to change your password, or the email address for your online bill pay account
View PDFs of the last six statements
Shows the last six months of payment history - payments updated within 24 hours of being posted to your BendBroadband account
This link allows you to log out of your online bill pay account.
Statement Summary Details
- Statement Date: The date your last statement cycled
- Beginning Balance: The previous month's statement balance
- Payments: Total amount of payments made between the last statement and your current statement
- Monthly charges: Total charges for the current month
- One-time Service Charges: Total one-time service charges made for the current month. This includes Video on Demand purchases, Pay-per-view purchases, and Internet overage charges.
- Taxes & Fees: Total taxes and fees for the current month
- Statement Balance: Total balance due for the current month
- Due Date: Date the statement balance is due.
- Go Green
The link allows you to change whether or not you would like to receive a paper statement.
- Recurring Automatic Payments:
Allows for setting up recurring automatic payments to be setup. Click Here for instructions.
- Statement Detail (PDF):
Allows for viewing of the statement details in PDF format.
- Make Payment
Allows you to make a payment to your account.
- Last Payment Received:
Shows the last payment we have received and the date.
- Current Balance:
Shows the current real-time daily balance.