Help and Support / Data
Add a new BendBroadband email account and change your password
This article provides instructions on how to add a BendBroadband email address to your account.
Add a new BendBroadband email account
Click the play button to view the instructional video.
Follow these steps:
- Open up a new window or tab within your Internet browser
- Go to My Email Manager
- Select whether you do or do not have an existing bendbroadband.com email address.
Note: You will need your account number and a serial number from your BendBroadband equipment if you do not already have an existing email address. more info
- Enter in all the necessary information and submit.
Note: This process can take up to 30 seconds to complete.
To setup your email account with an email client, click here for POP/SMTP settings.
Change your password
Forgot your password:
- Forgot your password? Click Here.
- Input all of the required information.
Note: You will need your account number and a serial number from your BendBroadband equipment. More info.
- Click Submit.
If you are still having trouble resetting your password, contact us at 541-382-5551.
If you already know your password:
- Log in to your email account by clicking Webmail in the upper left corner. and enter your current email address and password.
- Click the Options button at the top.
- Click the Password button at the left.
- Enter in all the necessary information and click Change Password.