T1 and SIP Trunk Business Phone Solutions
A business phone and Internet bundle using a technology called SIP trunking allows your business to take advantage of the most advanced on-site phone systems (called IP PBX phone systems).
Wondering if your business will benefit from these types of business phone services? Answer these two easy questions:
- Would you like increased peace-of-mind and confidence in your phone service?
- We can deliver service level guarantees, vendor warrantees, local account managers dedicated to your business, and technically astute support.
- Do you need replacement phone equipment for your old key system, digital PBX, or analog phones?
- Future-proof your business with a modern solution. Keep pace with your competitors and easily scale for growth or downturns. We can help you design the right option for your next steps.
Why a T1 or SIP Trunk is right for your business
Manage normal day-to-day operations confidently, knowing you have phone service back up when you need it from a trusted business SIP provider.
Control how, when, and where calls are received. No matter where your staff is, get business done and meet customer expectations.
Simplify management of voice, data, and equipment services—and focus on your core business—with one point of contact.
Plan more detailed and consistent budgets with bundled services and pricing, which gives your business a trackable fixed monthly cost.
These advanced phone services are powered by the BendBroadband Fiber-Optic Network, which is monitored 24/7 by live staff at our state-of-the-art Network Operations Centers in Bend, Ore. and Madison, Wis.
- Disaster Recovery: Redirect your entire business SIP trunk group to another telephone number if your network connectivity goes down.
- Dynamic Allocation: Get burstable data speeds when voice traffic decreases.
- Shared Trunk Capacity: Share SIP trunks between multiple locations, managing traffic and reducing monthly expenses.
- Session Border Controller (SBC): Helps protect against potential security threats such as toll fraud and malicious attacks.
- Calling Features and Functionality: long distance, voicemail, collaboration, forwarding, conferencing, and more.
Contact a local BendBroadband expert today for a free consultation.
Complete the quick form on this page or call 541-312-6600.
BendBroadband Business Services offers T1, SIP Trunking, PBX, PRI, and hosted voice and phone services in Bend, Redmond, Sisters, LaPine, Prineville, Madras, Terrebonne, Chemult, and other areas of Central Oregon.